Care for your leather bag
Our bags are made of carefully selected leather. It is natural material and can have variations in color and shade. This is a sign of quality and character. Vegetable tanned leather will grow darker over time and evolve with use, even in the most luxurious skins. This patina effect is natural and is what gives this type of leather its unique quality and character.
To keep your bag looking its best over time, we recommend following these steps:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfume and cosmetics.
- If your bag should get wet use a soft, light-colored cloth to absorb any liquid.
- Avoid prolonged exposure of high temperatures and strong sunlight.
- Scratches on some leathers can be reduced with gentle rubbing with a tip of a finger.
- Store the bag in the dust bag. Do not store your bag in a plastic carrier.