Luxury Leather material
We select material carefully for its quality and sustainability. Our Italian manufacturer was selcted for their long tradition of craftsmanship.
The bags are vegetable tanned, full grained leather from Italy. The bags and accessories are handmade by skilled craftsmen in Italy with a long tradition of leather goods and attention to details. The tannery and craftsmen we use, are also supplier to high fashion luxury brands.
Care for your bag
Keep in mind that leather is a natural material and each skin has it’s on character. Vegetable tanned leather will also evolve over time. Each bag is carefully inspected before shipment.
To keep your bag looking its best over time, we recommend following these steps:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfume and cosmetics
- If your bag should get wet, use a soft light-colored cloth to absorb the liquid
- Avoid prolonged exposure of high temperatures and strong sunlight
- Scratches on some leathers can be reduced with gentle rubbing with a tip of a finger
- Store the bag in the dust bag. Do not store your bag in a plastic carrier.