MATERIAL & QUALITY AS LUXURY BRANDS
CARE FOR YOUR BAG
Keep in mind that leather is a natural material and will evolve over time. Each bag is carefully inspected before shipment. To keep your bag looking its best for a long time, we recommend the following:
- Please do not overload your bag so that it loses its shape.
- If your bag should get wet, use a soft cloth to absorb the liquid
- You can reduce scratches on leathers with a gentle rub from your fingertip
- Store your bag in a dust bag
- Avoid long exposure to high temperatures and strong sunlight